This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and gain valuable experience of working for an established multi-site retailer in a busy department store. If you have experience of working in retail and really relish a challenge, we want to hear from you. Flexibility nationwide as regards base location is a must.
Skills & Experience:
- Retail experience of 2+ years (not necessarily at management/supervisory level)
- Well-developed people skills.
- Excellent work structuring and coordination skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ideally educated to university degree level.
- Good level of IT literacy.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Positive attitude with a passion for improvement.
- Team spirited.
- Gets to “the heart” of the issue.
- Will “stay the course.”
- Inspires confidence.
- Able to delegate.
- Able to prioritise and multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Flexibility nationwide as regards base location.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous employee discount.
- In-company and externally provided training and development.
- Service leave.
- Sick pay scheme.
- Pension scheme & life assurance (qualification period applies).
- The opportunity to work in a positive environment where you and your contribution are valued.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief statement outlining why you feel you are suitable for the position. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence. For further details, please contact Tom O’Brien on +353 57 869 2300.